Monday, December 12, 2005

Few Questions I need to Know

They want everything for my best,
But nothing is always gonna be the best,
Something is always not the best,
Because not everything is the best.

ie. Nothing is perfect.

Have always been idealistic,
Always been in fairytale world,
Never seen the real hurtful world,
Yet do understand the feel of painfulness.

Can't bare to be selfish,
Can't bare to be unrealistic,
Can't bare to be hurtful,
Would rather be hurt.

To be protected
OR
To get hurt?

3 comments:

mELbiEpiE said...

Read again what I meant....

I was just saying,
LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS PERFECT. (Full Stop)

and I know 'They' always want the BEST for me. (Full Stop)

Miken.Chin said...

opppss..maybe i dont really know what u mean..sorry..*muacks*muacks*muacks*

mELbiEpiE said...

* S I G H *

*muakcs*muacks*muacks*