Thursday, December 02, 2004

Is somethin' wrong with me?

I don't know. I really don't know. People i just trying to be nice to me, but I think it is far more than what a friend should do for a friend whom he just knew for not more than a month. Even though we have similar birthdays, similar star signs, approx. similar time of birth, similar thinking (sometimes), doesn't mean we should be so close. No, ought not to be so close. But he is treating me so well that I find it intimidating. He may speculate me as his sister (I really hope so) and therefore behaving like a big bro looking after a little cute sister like me. I really dislike the way he looks at me and preparing food for me and buying presents for me. No doubt I always feel happy and excited when receiving presents, but I OUGHT to stop him from doing that.......yet how? It is definitely very sweet to have someone taking care of me so nice and wonderful, but he is not the someone I am looking for. NO.

No comments: