Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Getting bored.....

It is merely one month ever since I am officially free from uni, and I am begining to feel bored as well as disorganized. No doubt, I enjoy this freedom of mine more than having to stick to the very same routine during uni life. However, the feeling of tendency to think nonsense is coming back to me...and no, I should not let this particular gene (which controls my interpretation capability extra well and that runs in the family) - the culprit to dictate my emotions, should I?
Anyway, tomorrow am gonna be occupied with my new found job...yey! After that, will go to Chantal's house and cook dinner together, me watching tele while channy's gonna work on her presentation. That's all for tomorrow's schedule. Now, I am busy receiving some nice songs from Bernie....wOw.....I think Ashlee Simpson is good........
Ok, all for now. talk to you later.

No comments: