Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I miss her....

Finally,
I managed to face my broken heart,
And blog about her, thinking about her,
Her beautiful face, her perfect feature and gesture,
To reminisce how we used to laugh and cry,
Gossip and make fun of each other.

Realizing there's only a one-way comunication with her now,
Truth that she'll no longer reply my emails,
Listening to my excitement or disappointment,
Get excited with me, be sympathetic for me,
Or rather present me a few wise and cheer-up words.

How much I wanna tell her,
Things that I've never told her before,
How gorgeous she is,
How smart and strong she is,
How much influence she has on me,
How proud I am of her,
How much I took her for granted,
How much I was looking forward for her coming to Melbourne so that we can build a cosy house together,
How much have yet we shared,
How heart-breaking to see her email address and yet not being able to forward her funny mails,
How unexpected I was to not be able to see her again after Chinese New Year......

Words are just not enough......never is sufficient.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Yes Bee, words are nvr enuf..but 3 words from me:
treasure, cherish, be strong

(ok maybe 4 words :P)

p(^o^)q

mELbiEpiE said...

I treasure,
I cherish,
I stay strong... =)
Will hold unto them until I need a reminder again......

*muacksmuacksmuacks*

tanshuyin said...

bee...i know u ARE strong! :)
muaks

mELbiEpiE said...

Thanks Shushu darl....I know you're always there for me.....*Big Warm Hugz*

Anonymous said...

well said, exactly whats in my mind...

mELbiEpiE said...

*shinshin hugs ercia tightly...with tears rolling down her cheek*