Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"The best antiques are old friends"

"We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry."

"Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind."

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."

"True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had."

"Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."

"I count myselt in nothing else so happy
As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends." - William Shakespeare

No comments: