Friday, January 11, 2008

Reasons I am not happy. With you.

1. Never bother telling me what's going on with your life.
2. Never tell me what you're feeling.
3. Never discuss problems with me.
4. Never call me or text me......................once or twice aweek is NOT enough when you are so far away~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Not interested in my daily routine.
6. Made me feel uncared AND unloved.
7. I need to be assured.........................and I have repeated this MANY times, but you never give a damn.
8. I know you are busy and tired and stressed. But these are no lame excuses for not even interested in chatting with me for a blardy 5minutes during yer break~!???!!!??

What do you think theeeessee is all about? Is it obvious or I'm just dumb....?
I am emo enough but this is just aggravating my crabbiness~!
I don't wanna give no shit with this rlsp anymore....
Can I ?

No comments: