Monday, January 07, 2008

Penetrating the root of the problem...

Absolute impossible for any human beings to exist without facing no problems or worries in their lifetime. According to the Buddha, in order to overcome the problems we must first understand their nature and origin. In actual fact, by mistaking “the unreal for the real” we create enormous problems for ourselves - tis’ so true.

And so here I am, trying to understand the cause of my problem, so to hope there can be no more reason for me to suffer from undue fear, worries and insecurity. If I could view my problem as a tiny-miny one, I would tolerate it to the best of my ability and do what I could to alleviate the suffering. Moreover, one cannot expect overcome a problem completely without facing no other problem, or to the worst, not sacrificing anything physically or mentally.

Therefore, the Buddha introduced this practical method, a method that does not only to patch up a problem here and there simply to satisfy us for the time being. Rather he taught us the way to penetrate to the root of the problem and to find out the main cause of it.

What's the main cause of my problem and how shall I penetrate it???????
Too difficult.......................................................................

No comments: