Monday, April 09, 2007

10 things I hate about you.

1. I hate you for building up my childhood dreams, and then crushing it with no benevolence.
2. I hate you for doing so much things in such a short period of time, things that you made me appreciated the most, and finally just to make it more difficult for me to forget you.
3. I hate you for wanting to try things out, when you still haven't let go of the past, still having a hard time forgetting the past and still having difficulties moving on.
4. I hate you for doing things impulsively, not caring about the consequences that may hurt another party in the future, so much.
5. I hate you for going after superficial beauty of a woman, when the beautiness will one day deteriorate as one ages. Beauty does dwell from the heart, only.
6. I hate you for making me stronger and more matured, when I like to be the little innocent girl whom I used to be. Never try to change a person for she is the special her.
7. I hate you for not trying to communicate with me properly, for trying to ignore the problem when it arose.
8. I hate you for hoping that things will be solved just by giving me a bloody sentence in the msn messenger, after taking a period of time to consider what you feel is right while testing my patience.
9. I hate you for going to the mini jamboree 12 years ago, for being such a cheeky yet charming little boy.
10. I hate you for making it so damn hard for me to ignore what happened, and that I seriously, have failed to ignore you entirely...

No comments: