Sunday, November 20, 2005

I feel Fortunate and Lucky.

I suddenly realized,
that I should be satisfied and contented with,
who I am,
who I have,
who I belong to,
where I am staying,
what I possess,
what I am doing,
how I grew up,
how I was then and now.

After friday night - saturday morning,
I saw,
he doesn't have anyone to go to,
he doesn't feel belong to anywhere,
he doesn't have any belongings,
he doesn't have anything to use,
he has to work hard to pay school fees,
he has to take care of himself and earn his living,
he doesn't really know how to...

Deep down he is,
confused, sad and lost.

So I really think,
that I am lucky.

2 comments:

Miken.Chin said...

yah..4 of us r very lucky..to have a very supportive & loving pamapo..and for me to have you guys and for you to have us..thats the most precious thing we all have :) of course with the care & love of 4 of us..;)

mELbiEpiE said...

I don't need anything else.....

Coz.....

I have all of you.....

*muacks**muacks**muacks*