Monday, November 14, 2005

Change of weather, change of mood

The weather changed yesterday...
And so I had a slight change in mood yesterday...
He said I am upset bout something...
I think he was right that I was extra quiet...
He asked me what was upsetting me...
But I couldn't reply...

Coz I didn't know what I was upset about.

Could it be I was homesick?
Could it be I was thinking too much rubbish?
Could it be I was being emo?
Could it be I was in my couldn't be bothered mood?

I just wanted to be lazy
I just wanted to be passive
I just wanted to be inactive
I just wanted to be quiet
I just wanted to be carefree

I think I was giving a *don't come near me* impression.
But I am all good now...
I hope...
Sorry for being in such a moodygurl yesterday...
Please come near me now... ^_^

2 comments:

Miken.Chin said...

who is he? :O:O:O :p
2 more months to go..be patient..and we shall party party with scotch bright with tacia..*muacks**muacks**muacks*

mELbiEpiE said...

^skip skip skip^
*sHH sHH sHH* *sHH sHH sHH*
Hou Cheng Kit, Hou Zan Yong
Scotch Bright~!
*sHH sHH sHH* *sHH sHH sHH*

:D:D:D:D:D

*muacks**muacks**muacks*

He is......Him~! :O:O:O