Sunday, September 25, 2005

wake me up, please?

Thursday, 22-09-05

Slept in the train on my way home after work.
Woke up startled, only to realize that the train has started to leave Clayton station.
Missed my stop station, AGAIN.

Conclusion: Never catch the new connex train because it's cozy enough to drive me into deep slumber and therefore miss my stop station.

Saturday, 24-09-05

Slept in the train on my way home after dinner with Zoe.
Woke up startled, opened my eyes to see *Clayton* signboard outside.
Fortunate enough, managed to jump out of the train.
Coz its the last train back to Clayton.

Conclusion: Never close my eyes on my way home back to Clayton at night.

Sunday, 25-09-05

Adjusted my clock for alarm at 8.00am last night at 11.30pm.
Woke up startled, shocked to see my clock pointing at 11.30(am).
Fortunate enough, its only 8.00am sharp.
Verdict was, forgot to insert batteries into my alarm clock last night.

Conclusion: One alarm clock is not enough, when I have to work the next day.

In short, I still need popo to wake me up.

No comments: