Sunday, July 10, 2005

10 Reasons........

10 Reasons why I feel so loved....

1. I have a new *godmother* in melbourne, and she organized a special dinner for me at chilli, and uncle Robert sponsored a few expensive wines for all of us.
2. Chillimates celebrated my birthday for me at chilli.
3. My beloved distedmates gave me a surprise birthday party, and took the initiative to cook yummy delicious food.
4. Hone sent me a spongehead via sister, Yaling.
5. Uncle Loyd, the headchef of chilli made a delicious special walnut chocolate cake for me.
6. Will have a party at Lina's house tomorrow (11-07-05), to celebrate her housewarming.
7. Will meet Zoe and Mike for dinner on tuesday (12-07-05).
8. I just received a beautiful card from pamapo taciasanyeng and ercia, as well as an sms from CC.
9. Mike called me yesterday to wish me Happy Birthday.....bit early, and so I asked him to wish again on Monday...
10. Beng cici just called me to wish me an early Happy Birthday.

I am speechless and do not know how to thank everyone for everything......what should I do?

All of a sudden, I feel so lucky and loved....
Although all in all, something I do not know what is still amiss......

I just want to say, I LOVE YOU ALL.

2 comments:

Miken.Chin said...

Happy Birthday cutie melbie pie. Really glad n happy that you enjoy yourself on this special day :)
Love You too & Miss you lots!
*hugs & Kisses*

mELbiEpiE said...

Thank you er cia dearest.....how are you?? I am homesick lar...started working for quite sometime adee....haven't heard from you for so long...keep me updated.
Love n Miss u like crazy.
*Muacks and huggies*