Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My PR visa memory....

Was really excited! Woke up at 6am, as soon as my alarm clock rang. Took a beautiful shower, washed my hair with my Pantene....got changed and walked happily to the train station. Caught the 7.05 am train and reached Parliament station at 7.45 am. Had no trouble searching for DIMIA as it was located right in front of the Parliament station exit.
As I approached the DIMIA sliding door, realised that everything would only start at 9.00 am....SIGHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................so then, had to wait in front of the DIMIA for one blardy hour. Hmm.....not complaining, coz me was the first in the que, got my visa changed in 20 minutes, and went for shopping in the city. YEY!

However, was a very busy day working at chilli.......Mike cheerz everything up!

No comments: