Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Interview

Date: 3rd May 2005
Time:10.00 am
Venue: 4th Floor, Clinical Sciences Building,
Department of Medicine,
Royal Melbourne Hospital.

Woke up at 8.00 am, put on my favorite presentation shirt and skirt, cling on my new Annapelle bag and walked to the train station.

-Met Jason on my way to train station, and stopped to say Hi to him.....Missed the 8.50 am train.
-Waited for the next train at 9.05 am......Train delayed for 4 minutes.
-Lost hold of my new plastic folder containing my CV and thesis.....dropped and broken into two pieces.
-Caught a tram from Elizabeth Street that was destined to Melbourne Uni......but the entrance through Melbourne Private Hospital in Royal Parade was on the other side.
Fortunately, with the help of a Good Samaritan, me was guided through to the Melbourne Private Hospital.
-Asked the receptionist for direction to where Clinical Sciences Building was and was directed to the next building, which was indeed wrong and was directed back to the same building by another receptionist......In the end, followed my "sixth sense" and finally made my way through up the lift to 4th floor.

After all the hassles and mishappens, had an approx 10 minutes interview and 10 minutes tour around the laboratory. WTH??

So then, decided to go for shopping since I had the entire day for myself......
That made my day.....

A steamboat tonight at Boon Kit's new house and looking forward to my digicam.....yey~!

No comments: