Thursday, April 14, 2005

Stress out

To subject to or undergo extreme stress, as from working too much

When I was in my first three years of uni, I was subjected to stress everyday from the work load given by faculty as well as by trying to pass all the examinations with flying colours.
When I was in honours, I was stressed out everyday from trying to get some genuine results, to bit the datelines and to write up a good thesis.
Now that I am no longer in uni, no longer having to do experiments nor having to get any exciting results to write up an interesting thesis, I am still stressing out due to the LONG and BUZY working hours.......

What's the difference between studying and working ??

I am so a stressful gurl.

2 comments:

Jerry said...

There's no difference. In fact, study life is much better than working life. Cheers

mELbiEpiE said...

I do prefer to study than to work....I really do.....^_^