Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ballarat

Wednesday, 6 April 2005

Had a very bizarre nightmare...yet it was real.
In the mid of my sweet dream, was suddenly awaken by my bedroom light, which was *insupposably* switched on. A few minutes later, I realised that it was still in the wee hour in the morning, so then I gave a loud squek. Er yi came running into my room appologizingly and thus switched off my bedroom light. I went back to my sweet dream.

Verdict of the day...
Er yi just finished going to the toilet in the middle of the night. Accidentally she switched off the toilet light, got panicked in the pitched dark, and turned left (instead of turning right). She then came into my room (instead of hers) and switched on my bedroom light. Walked off as soon as she was able to make a visible way back to her room without realising that she has switched on my bedroom light and woke me up from my sweet dream......sighZZZzz~

Well, soon after that I managed to get back to some other sweet dream and was woken up by her again at 10.00am. Cleaned myself in the bathroom and then joined uncle Neville for breakfast.
Breakfast for the day:
Orange juice
All bran with banana
Hard boiled egg

We left house at 11.40pm, and drove straight to Ballarat. Had snake lollies and apricots on the way. Took us 2 hours to reach the Gold Mine city. Headed for lunch immediately so that we were in time for the gold mine tour.
Lunch for the day:
Cappuccino
Sandwich with chicken, cheese and salad.
Peach

Sovereign Hill it was, the gold mine town. It costed $30.00 per adult for entrance. Anyway, i had an enjoyable day in the town, learning the history of the gold miners' life in Ballarat during the 1850s. I have learnt that people from all over the world (not only the Australians including the interstates) came to Ballarat to look for gold in 1850s! What a massive knowledge for the day....
Lesson for the day:
Gold miners had a very hard life.

Desert for the day:
Vanilla slice and Chocolate walnut slice

Also went to the EurekaBallarat, a battle field where the rebellious gold miners and residents (at that time) fighted the government. As a result, 20-30 ppl died.

At approximately 6.30pm, had yummy chinese food for dinner in Ballarat before driving all the way back to home sweet home in clayton. Went to the nearby Coles to top up our groceries at home particularly the milk and cereals and nuts.

Supper for the day:
Dairymilk Chocolate Breakaway (new*)
Tropical fruit flavoured yoghurt


1 comment:

mELbiEpiE said...

Me bzbz also will have some time for my patz geh.....*squeezing patz with huggiesss* :D