Sunday, April 03, 2005

Arrival of Er Yi and uncle Neville the VIPs

Saturday, 2 April 2005

Supposed to reach tonight, but called me at 1.30pm and told me that they started their journey late today (12.00pm) and that it is impossible to reach my place by tonight, since driving from Sydney to Melbourne is at least 12 hours.

Sunday, 1 April 2005

Called me at 9.00am sharp and asked me to wait for them in Chillipadi when I finish work today at 3.00pm. Must switch on my mobile so that they could keep me updated on what's going on along their "relaxing" journey.

Called me at 3.00pm and told me that they will be an hour late, because they happened to stop in Melbourne Gaol, where Ned Kelly the Australian Ironoutlaw was hanged.

Called me at 4.00pm and told me that they couldn't find the restaurant, so I went out to the road junction. Finally saw them.

Drove home from city, unload "stuffs" from the car. Er yi started to distribute presents when I reminded her that we havent bought things for dinner...So then we drove to Coles for groceries shopping and came home to cook dinner. Had marinara for dinner...Yum......

Watched the Final Fantasy with uncle Neville while having desert and listening to Er yi's bedtime stories.......

10.00pm bid goodnight and came into my room to online.....must sleep early though......SighZzzz....

No comments: