Wednesday, February 16, 2005

LoNesOme......

Lonesome is the cause of miserableness.

Today, I learnt nothing about molecular biology apart from being more organized - which I could manage already. Maria, maria, I need to finish up the cell culture and fluorescence staining for her, before I work for Prof Euan Wallace. It is no point thinking ahead for future, coz things just don't happen as how and what you wanted. You've gotto learn to live day by day, adapt to the environment and work and mind changes everyday, in which by the time you realized, weeks or months have passed.
Today, I have also played some fav pianoforte songs, to pass my valuable time.
Today, I finished up another touching nice drama - Friends (by Kyoko Fukada & Yuan Bin).
Today, I continued reading my bedtime storybook - A Man To Call My Own (by Johana Lindsey).
Today, I checked my three mailboxes, and found no new mails.

Mada, Yet, Still, I am LoneLy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: