Thursday, February 24, 2005

Cons of being a waitress....

Sigh.....four days ago, I said NO to a movie treat to the chef (two years younger than me somemore)..... As a consequence? ---> No dinner for the day......In short, never say no to anything the chef says before you get your free dinner.
Today.......the stupid customer (singaporean) asked me for my mobile number, but since he was robert's friend and robert was sitting there, I dared not say no to him, and gave him...(I know I was stupid to do that and regretted straight after). Before he left and while he was paying the bill, he said....I call you sometime ok? I opened my eyes and gave him an innocent look...sooo wanna give him a slap, after I realized he never give a single tips.....stupid stupid stupid stupid...............
In summary, being a waitress aint that wonderful.........

No comments: