Sunday, December 05, 2004

Confessions

Yes, I admit that I was angry and hurt. I haven't had those annoying feelings for a very long time and all of a sudden it striked me, in the mid of the most enjoyable moments with everyone. None of them were sober enough to realize my unrevealed feelings except him. I know he was just joking, wanting to crack something funny for people to laugh at. But I found that nothing humorous or exciting to joke about, especially when I am beginning to think that he is someone reliable whom I could trust. If I am not mistaken, he knew perfectly well that I would not be happy if he went a little bit further, and yet he did. He may have been a little tipsy, but I still believe that he was sober enough to know what he was talking about.
I just don't believe what's there to be fussed about, on something which is so normal and nothing to be fussed about. Am I a little too sensitive? Or isit guys are usually less senstitive than they should be, thereby taking it for granted to give a statement that they thought normal but which could have hurt other people's feelings. Some people are just so straight forward, and never think of other people's feelings, but I also have came across with some guys with a total opposite attitude. So, there is no reason for being so unthoughtful.
YOU know very well that I dislike having to mistrust people. Once I put a trust on you, but it's been doubted, that's gonna be it. Prolly my personality is not well understood.
At the end, I should be forgiving and forgetful. Then shall I be happy and cheerful again. Yesterday was half moon and apparently the pro-moody period of the month. Give me some time to digest it first.

No comments: