Friday, April 02, 2010

Two years.

It's been two years now since tacia's left us. I'd be lying if I say I haven't missed her dearly.....how would anyone who'd known her well before not missed her?? Until today, I'm sure everyone in the family is still mourning over her "departure". The thoughts/experiences of not having her around during family celebrations, discussions/affairs, usual activities and outings were just so painful that we had to bury the heartache away and overwhelmed ourselves with busy routines. I wonder how mama and popo did it, since all they've been having to do everyday was to stay at home and face the reality with so much past time. They must be so strong......so strong. I'd be really silly if I were to ask, because that will do nothing but make them weep. Furthermore, I gather they must've been just wearing a mask to tell people that everything's fine and cool.........Whereas, I know papa's still battling through extremely hard, and he's barely relaxed at all. I definitely understand what they are going through, but what is there for me to do to ease their sorrows???

If you're not tough, don't try to act one.

4 comments:

tanshuyin said...

it is ok to cry sometimes. and im here for u :)

mELbiEpiE said...

Thanks shu-shu dear :)
*big hugz*

Unknown said...

Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.