Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Popo

All of a sudden, I felt a very strong urge to go home after speaking to koko. It's from the conversation between koko and popo yesterday, when popo asked us to go home more often. She added that she may only live for another ~2-3 years. I still can't believe how could she'd even said that????? Nooooo, please don't. She can't even think of that issue. NO.

I hate to think that popo's very weak now. I hate to know she's old. To me, she's always young with most beautiful skin, kind and very open-minded. She's been the strongest woman in my family, in my life apart from tacia. I can't help keeping my emotion under control on realization of how helpless I am now, being so far away and not cherishing any moment with her, not being there for her whilst she needs me most. I miss her very much. I know how lonely she gets having to stay at home and not being able to go anywhere with her weak body and limbs.

I need to do something. I need to go home. I want to talk to popo. I want to hug popo. I want to kiss popo. I miss popo.

Popo, I love you.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Come back more often la... Now air flight tickets are so cheap. :)

mELbiEpiE said...

Yeah, I'm working on cheap flights with air asia to go back for a week in October.....I bought my ticket to go back for CNY but I guess its still a long way to go........=)

HeGe said...

Just go back then. Everything will be just fine...

Don't think too much as it won't help at all... and you knew that =)

*froggy say: ~~sMiLEs!!!*

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.