Saturday, July 19, 2008

List em' out...

Wise man says,

An apple a day,
One handfull of almonds a day,
Few servings of vegetables a day,
The proper amount of vitamin supplements a day,
Shall keep the doctor away.

Too much thinking,
Too much expectations,
Too much aims,
Too much hypotheses,
Too much suspicions,
Too much calculations,
Too much cravings,
May not keep the psychiatrist away....

"Blaming yourself (if you are) is a kind of act to add more unnecessary stuff into your glass ~" - Anonymus
Yes, I always try to fit myself in one's shoe before judging or deciding....which may explain why I take so long to make one decision at a time or perhaps, most of the time undecided.

Tell you what, I finally spoke to my friend, regarding looking after her dog...I admit my decision then was 60% - 40% (could not vs could). I started telling her that I would have to find a new home to move to, bla bla bla, that I can't walk her dog everyday as I need to be waitressing every friday, saturday and sunday....etc etc etc.
Don't know why we somehow ended our conversation as me saying "oh ok, then I guess I could walk the dogs on monday, wednesday and thursday~" Then she'll let me practise driving her manual car sometime soon......and show me around her house......

I really don't know how I got myself into this situation again~ Guess I just suck in saying NO~!
(I know ercia will be upset with me, sorry. Guess I'll try to make this the last time....for the year. Not only that, my roomate will also be mad at me for not going to spend time packing my things and get ready to move........)

Gotta really think of the best way to get things goiN~ again.... *sigh*

6 comments:

Catherine said...

kesian bee, maybe it's not your fault..u aren't weak, just that your fren happens to be very, very good in the skill of persuasion LOL!

maybe this way you'll feel better *winks..

don't worry, everything will be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end just yet *hugz & muax

mELbiEpiE said...

I guess so.....Well, I do feel better doing it, and get it done... =)

Yeah, I suppose all'll end well...no dramas.....I'll just have to brave myself through the one month independence again....*faint*

Anonymous said...

Dedicate one song for you: 解脱 (Jie Tuo)

http://www.imeem.com/scammin/music/CjlBDNjJ/zhang_hui_mei_ah_mei_jie_tuo/

Hmm, I wonder you can read or understand Chinese. Anyway, just play the song, enjoy the rhythm, and read on the lyric if you can.

Maybe, you will find something from there ~

Oh ya, you do not need much thinking while listening to this song ;)

mELbiEpiE said...

Thanks for the dedication~ =D

Very meaningful and encouraging one, will keep it and listen to whenever I need encouragement.... =)

Don't read chinese, but starting to learn most of the characters from my favourite songs....very slowly....=D

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it :)

[very slowly] is always a good start ~

~ HeGe ~

mELbiEpiE said...

Indeed, my favourite phrase is..."go slow" ^_*