Sunday, October 02, 2005

I need to speak...

I think I have a problem,
but I don't know what problem I am having,
I still think I have a problem,
but I don't know how to find out my problem...

I found that while working today I,
wasn't as enthusiasted as I've always been,
wasn't as happy,
wasn't as comfy,
wasn't as chatty,
wasn't as energetic,
so was it my sore throat+headache+voicelessness the causes of my "problem"?

I was quite emo today cause I,
actually felt the need,
the urge,
the long,
the desire,
to be home,
to feel home,
to have a home.

I was tear-dropping on my way home in the train, listening to my favourite song "mui kui suet wa"..... dammit

I hate, I hate it, I so hate to know,
people that are bitchy, trying to bitch, trying to act like a bitch and bitches other people,
although that particular person is such a hot or pretty babe, but she is a pitch black bitch that bitches.
I still hate to see,
people that are so fake and selfish,
although that particular person can be as loving as a lovey bird to the people she loves,
but she is still a bias faker who is inconsiderate, cold-hearted and childish fishmonger.

1 comment:

Miken.Chin said...

if u are not feeling well..must fight fight fight! dont let other factors blown u down..

i faces these people all the time..`these people` are everywhere..as one of my friend tell me and i remember it all the time..`just try to ignore those
that freak you out. I think, there should be lots of
nice people around though. : )

thinking of u...*muacks*