Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dear Landlord.....

Dear Landlord,

I need to sleep alot because I feel tired having to travel everyday for approx. 1.5 hours.
I feel extremely tired after working and travelling.
I feel sleepy having to wake up so early in the morning and especially I don't sleep early at night.
So I think, I may not be able to listen to you chatting repetitively on and on about anything and everything everynight after my bedtime.

I think it is best for me to move to somewhere closer to the city.
I think it is so much easier for me not having to stress on the train catching and train transition period.
I think it is nice if I am able to catch up with friends at night after work and still being able to go home in peace.
So I think, I would like the idea of mine, to move out sometime end of this year.

All my friends are in the city, and I feel lonely plus homesick staying in Clayton.
Not when you all are around though, but that only last for one month.

I have to be sorry for not being able to stay in your house till your beloved daughter comes back from England to stay..... because I really think its tiring me out, and I may not be a good housekeeper if I am tired and always not at home.

If only I could send you this letter to tell you......

4 comments:

Miken.Chin said...

just tell her frankly when u found a suitable house near to work that u feel cosy & comfortable..dont worry much bout the loneliness as is good to relax on our own without being *disturb* ;)

mELbiEpiE said...

*SIGH*

I had dinner with landlord and after dinner, I took shower and then stayed in my bedroom and relax......but guess what, landlord said I have not talked to them for so long....(TWO NIGHTS ONLY).....and I had dinner with them EVERYNIGHT~!
Uncle Aunty expect me to chat with them everynight until 12am......:S

*Head bangin on the Wall*

Miken.Chin said...

understand how u feel..maybe they are older (usually wanna talk more) and thought u r guest in the house so wanna talk with you..how come they didnt talk with their son/daughter? (-_-)??

i read this `landlord` letter to mama last weekend when they online..mama said just tell them directly when u are ready to shift & found a house..

*so so bong bong & kiss kiss d`bEe`s head..*

mELbiEpiE said...

*SIGH*

Listening to uncle aunty is no problem....but listening to them repeating the same old stories make me sleepy and even more tired.....:S
They are telling me the same old stories that they told me during their last trip here, which was in MAY.......:S
Too bad, I have a good memory....:S