Friday, August 05, 2005

Keep hiding?

Sometimes,
I would like to share my thoughts and opinion with ppl...
Sometimes,
I would like to listen to ppl with problems and give some "useful" or "helpful" advice...
Sometimes,
I would tend to keep my feelings and thoughts to myself just simply desire to be calm and reflective...
Sometimes,
I just would like to close my eyes and lean on somebody's shoulder for an hour, without having to say nothing...

Sometimes,
I just need to know what I am doing here...

2 comments:

Miken.Chin said...

Hiding? Tell us what you have in mind..Dont make yourself feel so bad..Share what you have with us...
Here you can have my shoulder :)
Muacks
*love*

mELbiEpiE said...

Love you ercia.... needed your shoulder so much....needed so much.
Things that I have in mind is crap...all rubbish....and I find it hard to tell.....but really, nothing essential is in my mind...:) Don't worry about me dear.
*LOVE*