Monday, August 01, 2005

Homesick....

Er yi is going back to Penang tonight.
Uncle Neville will join Er yi after two weeks.
Seok Yee has already gone back and enjoying herself at home.
Soo Huey is going back home again on 14 August for her mom and dad's 25th Aniversary.

I also want to go home........sobZzz..........


I realized that I have been quite a stupid girl, for being so patient and comforting.
I also noticed that it may not be a very wise thing to be so patient and understanding afterall.
I used to think that this is a very silly act, yet I am being one now.
I somehow think that I am someone new.
Perhaps I am just being myself, whom I have yet to recognized the other self of me.


Working with new people is just hard.
Working life is indeed different.
Working people are not a fun place to be with.
Working sucks.


My hotmail is very crap now.
Service is unavailable everytime I try to log in.


I am feeling damn crabby now.

No comments: