Monday, July 18, 2005

Dr Danesh........

I am sleepy and tired.
My eyes are similar to Dr Danesh's eyes (panda eye) now.

My exhausting weekend:
1. On Friday, I woke up at 6.00am and went to Ludwig for work until 4.00pm. I then went to chilli for work at 6.00pm until 1.00am. I also then, stayed at chilli the entire night and morning until I slept at 7.00am on saturday.
2. I received koko's phone call at 11.30am on saturday morning, and was awaken from then.
3. I went for dinner with Jason, Reece, KaiYing, Emily, Chris, Iwan and his sister at La Pochetta, then back to chilli to look for Aunty Li, and we both went for supper at Shark Fin's Inn. Therefore, I slept at 2.00am.
4. I had to open the door at chilli on Sunday, woke up at 8.00am and worked till 6.00pm.

Conclusion:
I am Dr Danesh's twin.

No comments: