Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I am a stupid girl

1. I was asked to apply for the mid-year PhD scholarship.
2. I applied for a job and went for the interview, in which I told the interviewers that I am going to apply for a PhD scholarship.
3. I told my supervisor that I am going home for holiday just to give myself a break from the tiring, no-salary and no-experience-gained work.
4. The interviewer called up my ex-supervisor and asked her to assure him that I shall not take up the PhD scholarship if I were to be employed. My supervisor, who is a "straight-forward" lady, told the interviewer off.
5. I am stuck in between, only having to wait for "any" phone calls.
6. I am emotionally influenced by some people.
7. I took a wrong train home today for being dreamy, and only to realise my "off-track" after half an hour in the Sydneham line train...took me two blardy hours to reach home.
8. I was being inspected twice for train tickets in the wrong train, but fortunately I was a good girl who bought my daily full fare ticket.

I feel like a dummy girl.......

No comments: