Monday, June 27, 2005

I am silly, shocked and sad

How would you feel if you,

woke up so early in the freezing foggy morning,
caught the sandwich-cramming train,
had to wait for another train with the chilly wind blowing in your face every second,
stood and sat in the cold train for approximately two blardy hours,

And alas, you managed to reach the work place on time,

Only to find out that the officer in New York was on leave and didn't manage to process your employment letter last week, which thus withhold you from start working this week, and having to wait for another blardy week - jobless, before you get to start the blardy job next week?

And can't the Ludwig Institute human resource manager give me a ring on friday to tell me this 'essential' information so that I could make a good planning on what I could do during my this entire *off-week* ??????

*S I G H*

Today is a silly, shocking and sad day.

Oh well, I should be happy to get a week holiday before I start the new job, but I feel silly, shocked and sad.

Went groceries shopping and cooked myself a good yummy meal.

No comments: